Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Changed the settings for the blog...
...so it is open to everyone and anyone can comment. Sorry for the frustration in accessing the blog and then I know some people wrote comments and then they didn't get posted. My grandma was getting exasperated with the blog and I cannot have the family matriarch upset! So hopefully it will be smooth sailing from now on (at least in terms of the blog!). Thanks for your patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, congratulations, it seems we are always the last to hear any news, probably because we live in the boondocks of Colorado. So glad you chose Africa, obviously being from further South I am a little biased. I am very excited for you guys and look forward to reading your updates.
Love
Vee
PS I will tell Steven later as he is in Court today.
Post a Comment