Monday, October 12, 2009

Finally some photos!














Our first photo as a family of 4!













In the car leaving the foster care center. Jonas fell asleep on me.


Jonas in his crib at the foster care center. His Ethiopian name "Samson" is written on the crib in Amharic (the language spoken in Ethiopia).





















Lucy looking at Jonas in the crib and Jonas peering down at her. Too cute!














Someone LOVES bath time!














































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!! LOVE the photos! i've been checking your blog (not so) patiently for weeks for an update!

seriously...i can't even decide which is my favorite! he is precious and looks like he is so happy!

i hope the transition from 1-2 kids is going well for you!

love, LindseyB on BW

Jenn & Brian said...

Oh Melissa! He is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet him in person! I bet Lucy just loves him. So very happy for your growing family!!

RachelC said...

So precious Melissa! Congrats and I hope all is well!