Friday, September 11, 2009

I think we're ready!

Need to get to sleep since the next time I will sleep in a bed will be Sunday night, but just wanted to say bye to everyone and to THANK YOU for your prayers and support. Two things I have learned thus far is that I have an amazing family and amazing friends, and that God is in control and is orchestrating this whole thing. So we are off on this wonderful adventure with hearts overflowing with gratitude.

Love you all....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey melissa....i've been thinking of you this weekend! i hope that you had a good flight and can't wait to hear how things are unfolding in ethiopia! sooooo excited!!!!! :)

LindseyB on BW

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa.....you have been in my thoughts and prayers. Cant wait for u to update the blog about your trip when u get a chance
Tracy TLC from BW